Monday, October 3, 2011

10/3/11 Raaaaaainy Day.



Today was the first rainy day of the fall. I LOVE everything about the fall, including the rain, but now that I'm home full time with Chloe I've been dreading this time because she loves to be outside. I got pretty lucky though because she never once asked to go out and ended up just playing much more than usual. She spent the morning playing with her toys, and my old dolly, "Betsy", then she asked to watch "Bear Bears" (Care Bears movie) and ate a nice long lunch, allowing me to craft for Michelle's upcoming shower. The craziest part about today was that she spent the first hour of her nap time just talking and playing with her stuffed animals in her crib! This girl has NEVER spent that much time, awake and alone. I couldn't believe it. After her nap we spent some time dancing to her "Music Together" CD and cleaning house. Overall it was a pretty good "rainy day".

No comments:

Post a Comment