Thursday, October 20, 2011

10/20/11 TV Weening Day 2, and Mommy Doesn't Feel Like Doing Anything Day

My favorite pic of the day. Looking out the window with Scout.


Kissing her new bathtub faucet cover frog.

Yesterday went pretty well with the whole "no TV" thing so I was thinking that today I'd be able to get away with even less than the hour and a half that she watched yesterday. No such luck. I think she was irritated over not watching as much because she started begging for a movie and held the remote up to the TV, while pushing buttons. haha She watched a little more than yesterday, but only maybe an extra show. By 8:30 I had it off and music on and she played really well. She played with all of her stuffed animals in the play area for a while and she did a great job at stacking blocks and playing with her farm animals and puzzle pieces. She's really playing with them now, and I love watching it! I was really tired this morning for some reason so we didn't go to the farm like planned. Instead we laid around in our pjs and listened to music, played and cleaned. I ended up napping myself during her nap and was ready to go once she woke up. We went to Buy Buy Baby to get her some new cups (she's drinking milk out of normal cups now, yay!) and some "big girl" spoons since she's been using ours. She called it "Ba-Bee Sto" and big surprise, ended up leaving with a new stuffed cow (a pillow pet). She's so spoiled!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment