Thursday, October 27, 2011

10/21-10/26 Been Bad About Posting!

Taking control of the parachute at Gymboree.

Testing out her new pink, big girl spoons.


Using the front facing camera and being super silly with Mommy.

Fun new toys came from Nana and Papa's Disney trip.

Mmmm Mickey cookies.

Watching her Mickey car speed down the floor for the first time.

Kissing the "baby" in the picture! haha

Feeding "the baby" with her spoon.

Tormenting her best friend, Scout.

And attempting to walk around in Mommy's shoes. She put them on herself!
I was doing such a good job at posting every night, but yesterday I realized I hadn't done it since Friday! I'm blaming it on the World Series. Frank's been coming home earlier on some nights to watch the games, and he was gone Sunday-Monday because he actually went to see a game. It's totally thrown me off of my regular routine! I've also been bad about using the real camera vs my phone and although my phone takes great pics, it's more difficult to get them uploaded to the comp. I need to go back to using the camera more...  So here are some pics from our past few days, which have mostly revolved around Daddy's baseball schedule. One thing I do have to make note of though, is one of her current obsessions. Her silver Tiffany's spoon!! It's become a security blanket/lovie for her which is just SO funny to me. Of all things!? She HAS to sleep with it during her naps and at night and she carries it around with her all day. Too funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment