Wednesday, October 5, 2011

10/4/11 My Sweet Girl

My favorite pic of the day. :)







Tuesdays we do our "Music Together" class but I always forget to take pictures because it's so fast paced. Chloe really participated during this session so I'm bummed that I didn't capture any of it, but hopefully I'll remember to next week. When we got home from the class the rain had stopped for a small period of time and the sun actually came out so Chloe ran outside on her own. Her overall theme for the day was KISSES!! She was kissing everything! From her plastic flamingo, rocks, balls, and Scout. I managed to get pictures of her on her kissing rampage. She also took real interest in her "babies" for the first time today. She carried my old Betsy doll around and was fascinated when we put a diaper on her. Such a sweetie!

No comments:

Post a Comment