Monday, November 7, 2011

11/7/11 Fall is Officially Here...It's Cold!!

Not only is it now cold, but this past weekend we set our clocks back an hour...which means Chloe is ALL thrown off. This morning we were up at 6 instead of our usual 7:30.  :(  So sad for Mama. I'm realllllllly hoping she gets back to normal, fast. The temperature has dropped big time and by the end of this week the rain is supposed to set in, so I decided to take advantage of the clear skies while I can. We went to the park this morning (her absolute favorite place right now) and she spent the morning chasing geese, with a pink nose and pink cheeks (it was cold!!!!!!). Chloe needs some new beanies! She also met a little girl who was a little older than her and and they took turns spinning the wheel on one of the playground toys. It was the first time I've ever seen her actively share and play with another kid!

After the park we came home and had lunch. I've been trying really hard to get her to eat veggies (other than her fav, corn) and today she DEVOURED steamed broccoli. She actually had seconds. I was stunned.

She went down for her nap a little earlier (thank you time change) but woke up after only 90 min (grrrr loud gardeners down the street). She spent the afternoon obsessed with her baby and her baby's "baba". She made me fill it with water so that the baby could drink it, and I caught her sneaking a few sips of her "baba" herself!








No comments:

Post a Comment