Monday, November 14, 2011

11/14/11 Let the Potty Training Begin!!!!

This past weekend Chloe, for the first time ever, went pee pee on the potty!!! I asked her if she had to go before she got in the bath (she was already naked) and just like that, she went! She did it again before her bath the next night, and this morning, while running around naked upstairs, she went to her potty on her own and peed. Really exciting, BUT that means that now I have to encourage this and start potty training, before I was really ready! We went to Target this morning and bought some Dora panties and a bag of Dum Dums (she loves lollipops). I really have no idea what I'm doing with this, but we spent the majority of the day in the kitchen/play room area with water and her potty. I started out with the Dora panties, and she liked them, but getting them off and on was a pain. She had a couple of accidents and finally I decided to just let her be panty free. There wasn't a lot of success in the morning, but this afternoon she went 3 times on the potty! So now I guess we need to keep it up tomorrow? Not exactly how I had planned on spending our day...

This morning she demanded ALL 3 bows be placed in her hair. :)

Picking between Dora, Disney Princesses or Minnie Mouse panties.

No comments:

Post a Comment