Monday, November 21, 2011

11/16/11 Busy Day!

The day started off a little strange because when I went in to get Chloe out of her crib she had these two huge scratches across her cheek! She never cried out, had no blood under her nails and nothing sharp in her crib. It was definitely startling, and a little disturbing. Not something I want to see on my  baby's face in the morning! :(

We then attempted Library Story Time..again. And again, it was a FAIL! Chloe just really doesn't enjoy it. She wants out of there as soon as we enter and I've learned my lesson. No more story time. We did have a fun time in the children's section of the library though and she spent quite awhile there. She played with the puppets, puzzles, sat at the table and looked at some books and colored Thanksgiving coloring pages.

In the afternoon I pulled back out the cool fingerpaints that only show up on the special paper. She had a good time mixing the colors and made Daddy a pretty picture. After painting we went for a walk around the neighborhood in her car, but on the way back she decided she wanted to get out and walk herself. Such a big girl.




No comments:

Post a Comment