Wednesday, January 25, 2012

1/25/12 Chloe's 2nd Birthday...and I'm Getting Really Bad at This.

I've been avoiding updating this blog because I know I'm SO behind, but I don't want to completely abandon it, so I've decided to just upload a ton of pics from the past 3 weeks and then as of today I will be CAUGHT UP. Kind of. I'll start by saying that it's a new year...yay! And today my baby girl is TWO! Doesn't even seem possible. We had a wonderful day starting with Mickey Mouse waffles and then took a trip to Build-A-Bear which she absolutely loved. We had Oreo Cookie ice cream, danced around the house to Frosty the Snowman and did some shopping for her small party this coming Saturday. It was a good day and she was in a great mood. :)


























No comments:

Post a Comment